Pet–friendly hotels are hotels which offer a range of amenities designed to accommodate pet owners. In these hotels pet owners get gourmet room service menus for their pets. Examples include, JW Marriott Hotels, Renaissance Hotels, Ritz-Carlton.
In pet-friendly hotels, pets get specialized bedding, leashes, collars, and litter boxes; special treats like rawhide bones, catnip, and scratch poles; helpful amenities like dog-walking route maps, water bowls, doggie pick-up bags; and pet-walking and pet-sitting services. There are also some map services such as Google Maps and Dogalize Maps which help to find pet friendly hotels, restaurants, camping, shopping, parks, beaches.
- John Owens (2016-10-13). "Pet-Friendly Hotels: Ruffing It". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- Soteriou, Helen (2016-06-23). "Canine check in: The rise of pet-friendly hotels". BBC News. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- News, Travel Today (2016-11-07). "Asia's Luxurious Pet-Friendly Hotels". TravelersToday. Retrieved 2016-11-27.
- "Pet Tales: Edie retires as Fairmont Pittsburgh ambassador". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "Christchurch's first pet-friendly hotel ready to open". Stuff. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- Richardson, James. "Business Beat: Best Western opens in Travelers Rest". Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "Asheville's Aloft voted country's top pet friendly hotel". Citizen Times. Retrieved 2016-11-25.
- "Google offers new hotel search filters, deal labels and airline price tracking". Search Engine Land. 12 July 2016.
- "Dogalize Pet friendly Maps and Social Network". Dogalize.
- "Da oggi un fiore può aiutare i cani abbandonati". WelfareNetwork.it (in Italian). 29 July 2016.
- "Il personal trainer per il tuo cane? Lo trovi su Dogalize". Stylife.it (in Italian). 16 September 2016. Retrieved 27 November 2016.