This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Per Oscar "Pete" Johansen is a Norwegian violinist born 11 May 1962, recognized for his many recordings in albums by gothic metal bands, in which he is distinguished for his peculiar style. The Scarr is his latest known project.
Pete Johansen began his relationship with the violin at the age of 9 and started his first tour with a country music band when he was 16 years old. During the 1990s he developed a couple of projects that were not well known, and fronted a band called Modesty Blaise, who released one album on SPM Records called "Face of the Sun." He has worked with The Sins of Thy Beloved (Lake of Sorrow was his debut album) and Tristania, also with Sirenia and Morgul.
Pete has played on the following CDs:
- The Sins of Thy Beloved - Lake of Sorrow / Perpetual Desolation
- Tristania - Widow's Weeds / Beyond the Veil / World of Glass / Rubicon
- Morgul - All Dead Here... / The Horror Grandeur / Sketch of Supposed Murderer
- Sirenia - At Sixes and Sevens
- "Tristania: New Album Title, Track Listing Revealed". Blabbermouth. 13 May 2010. Archived from the original on 18 June 2010. Retrieved 4 June 2010.
|This article about a Norwegian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article on a violinist or fiddler is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|