Peter Breen (figure skater)
|Full name||Peter Breen|
|Country represented||United States|
October 29, 1969 |
|Former partner||Kate Robinson
Peter Breen (born October 29, 1969) is an American former competitive ice dancer. With partner Rachel Mayer, he is the 1992 U.S. national silver medalist. They represented the United States at the 1992 Winter Olympics where they placed 15th.
Following that partnership, Breen teamed up with Kate Robinson. They are the 1997 U.S. bronze medalists.
|International de Paris||8th|
|World Junior Champ.||9th|
|U.S. Championships||1st J||6th||2nd||5th|
|J = Junior level|
|GP NHK Trophy||8th||9th|
|GP Skate America||9th|
|GP Trophée de France /
|Lysiane Lauret Challenge||8th||7th|
- "Peter Breen". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on December 2, 2016.
- Wakefield's Carriere tries to make mark on figure skating
- Kids' Questions Archived 2012-03-05 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Rachel MAYER / Peter BREEN". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on April 29, 2017.
- "Kate ROBINSON / Peter Breen". International Skating Union. Archived from the original on April 29, 2017.
|This article about a United States figure skater is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|