From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
at Fall for the Book, 2014
San Antonio, Texas
His first book, The Cuckoo, won the 2003 Yale Series of Younger Poets competition, chosen by Louise Glück. His second book, Errings, won Fordham University Press's 2013 POL Editor's Prize.
- Peter Streckfus (March 6, 2014). Errings. Fordham University Press. ISBN 978-0-823-25776-8.
- Peter Streckfus (March 11, 2004). The Cuckoo. Yale University Press. ISBN 978-0-300-10271-0.
- Art at Our Doorstep: San Antonio Writers and Artists featuring Peter Streckfus. Edited by Nan Cuba and Riley Robinson (Trinity University Press, 2008).
- Microreview: Peter Streckfus, The Cuckoo, The Boston Review, April 1, 2005, Garth Greenwell
- Poets' Corner, The Los Angeles Times, June 27, 2004, Carol Muske-Dukes
- The Cuckoo, The Constant Critic, September 11, 2004, Ray McDaniel
- The Cuckoo (review), The Missouri Review, Volume 27, Number 2, Summer 2004
- The Cuckoo, The Virginia Quarterly Review, October 1, 2004, John Casteen, IV
- "The Cuckoo", Electronic Poetry Review, Amy Schroeder, Issue 7