Peter Vanacker (born 1966) is the president and CEO of the Finnish oil and renewal energy company Neste. He was appointed in February 2018 and started his tenure on 1 November of same year. Previously he served as the CEO and Managing Director of CABB Group GmbH.
Vanacker has Belgian and German citizenships.
Vanacker served about 10 years as a member of the executive committee, and served in executive roles at Bayer MaterialScience. After Bayer he was the CEO of Treofan Group.
- "Biofuel firm Neste picks new CEO from CABB". Reuters. Reuters. 2018-02-09. Retrieved 2018-12-15.
- "Bayer Polymers Americas.(Jobs and People)(Peter Vanacker)(Brief Article)". Chemical Market Reporter. Government of Australia. 2003-09-08. pp. 26(1). Retrieved 2018-12-15.
- "Vanacker succeeds Lievonen as Neste's President and CEO". Bioenergy International. Bioenergy International. 2018-11-01. Retrieved 2018-12-15.
- "Ansioluettelo Peter Vanacker" (pdf). www.neste.com (in Finnish). Retrieved 2018-12-18.
- "CABB names new CEO: Peter Vanacker to succeed Martin Wienkenhöver | chemanager-online.com - Chemistry and Life Science". www.chemanager-online.com. Retrieved 2018-12-15.
This article needs additional or more specific categories. (December 2018)