Jump to navigation Jump to search
Petitot may refer to:
- Émile Petitot (1838–1916), a French Missionary Oblate, and a Canadian northwest cartographer, ethnologist, geographer, linguist, and writer
- Petitot River, in northern Alberta and British Columbia, Canada, named in honor of Émile Petitot
- Jean Petitot (1607–1691), a French-Swiss enamel painter
- Jean Louis Petitot (1652–c. 1730), a French enamel painter; eldest son of Jean Petitot
- Louis Petitot (1794–1862), a French sculptor
- Ennemond Alexandre Petitot (Lyon, 1727 – Parma, 1801), French architect active in Parma
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petitot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.