From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Petrol is short for petroleum spirit, also known as gasoline. The term may also refer to:
- "Petrol", a 1985 single by Severed Heads
- Petrol (song), a 1994 song by the Brit-pop band Ash
- Petrol AD, an oil company of Bulgaria
- Petrol d.d., an oil company of Slovenia
- Petrel (disambiguation) (a sort of seabird, and things named after it)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petrol.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.