Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Petropavlovsk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, a city in Kamchatka Krai, informally and formerly officially known simply as Petropavlovsk.
- Petropavlovsk, Chuvash Republic, a selo (village) in Magarinskoye Rural Settlement of Shumerlinsky District in the Chuvash Republic
- Petropavlovsk, Bolshesosnovsky District, Perm Krai, a selo in Bolshesosnovsky District of Perm Krai
- Petropavlovsk, Oktyabrsky District, Perm Krai, a selo in Oktyabrsky District of Perm Krai
- Petropavlovsk, Sakha Republic, a selo in Petropavlovsky Rural Okrug of Ust-Maysky District in the Sakha Republic
- Petropavlovsk, Russian name of Petropavl, a city in Kazakhstan
- Petropavlovsk South, alternative name of Petropavl Airport in Kazakhstan
- Petropavlovsk, alternative name of Petropavlovskoye, a selo in Petropavlovskoye Settlement of Pavinsky District in Kostroma Oblast;
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1894), Imperial Russia (1897–1904)
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1911), a Gangut-class battleship in the Baltic Fleet (1914–1953)
- The Petropavlovsk resolution, a list of demands by the crew of the battleship during the Kronstadt rebellion
- The former German cruiser Lützow (1939), renamed Petropavlovsk after her sale to the Soviet Union in 1940
- The Soviet cruiser Kaganovich, renamed Petropavlovsk in 1957
- Petropavlovsk plc, a mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Siege of Petropavlovsk, a battle of the Crimean War at Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petropavlovsk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.