Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Petropavlovsk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Petropavlovsk may refer to:
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1894), Imperial Russia (1897–1904)
- Russian battleship Petropavlovsk (1911), a Gangut-class battleship in the Baltic Fleet (1914–1953)
- The Petropavlovsk resolution, a component of the Kronstadt rebellion
- The Soviet cruiser Kaganovich, renamed Petropavlovsk in 1957
- The former German cruiser Lützow (1939), renamed Petropavlovsk after her sale to the Soviet Union in 1940
- Petropavlovsk, Russia, several inhabited localities in Russia
- Petropavlovsk, alternative name of Petropavl, a city in Kazakhstan
- Petropavlovsk plc, a mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange
- Siege of Petropavlovsk, a battle of the Crimean War
- Petropavlovsk South, alternative name of Petropavl Airport in Kazakhstan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petropavlovsk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.