From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Phaёthon)
|Look up Phaeton, Phaëthon, Phaëton, phaeton, or Φαέθων in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phaeton, Phaëton, Phaethon, or Phaëthon may refer to:
In Greek mythology
Several figures with astral associations:
- Phaethon, son of Helios
- Phaethon (son of Eos), guardian of the temples of Aphrodite
- Phaethon, personification of the planet now known as Jupiter
- Phaethon (horse), one of the horses of Eos
- Phaethon (play), a lost play by Euripides
- Phaethontis quadrangle, a region on Mars
- 3200 Phaethon, small asteroid or comet responsible for the Geminids meteor shower
- Phaeton (hypothetical planet), a hypothetical fifth planet believed to have once existed between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and whose destruction supposedly led to the formation of the asteroid belt
- Phaethon, first king of the Bronze Age Molossians who arrived with Pelasgus
- Phaethon, genus name of the three tropicbird species
- Phaeton, Nord-Est, a town in Haiti
- Phaeton body, a style of open carriage or automobile
- Phaeton (carriage), a horse-drawn sporty open carriage
- Volkswagen Phaeton, a full-size luxury automobile built by Volkswagen
- Dark photon, also called phaeton, a hypothetical dark matter particle
- Phaethon (patrol boat), a patrol boat of the Navy of Cyprus
- Phaethon (composition), 1986 composition by Christopher Rouse
- Phaeton (Halo), a VTOL vehicle in the Halo universe
- Double Phaeton, a Gräf & Stift luxury automobile c. 1910.
- HMS Phaeton (1782) was a frigate of Britain's Royal Navy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phaeton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.