Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pharnabazus or Pharnabazos (Greek: Φαρνάβαζος) is the Hellenized form of an ancient Persian name. It may refer to:
- Pharnabazus I of Iberia (326–234 BCE), king of Iberia
- Pharnabazus II of Iberia (63–32 BCE), king of Iberia
- Pharnabazus I (fl. 455–430 BCE), satrap of Hellespontine Phrygia
- Pharnabazus II (fl. 422–387 BCE), grandson of the above, satrap of Hellespontine Phrygia
- Pharnabazus III (c. 370 – after 320 BC), grandson of the above, a general who resisted the invasion of Alexander the Great.
|disambiguation page lists articles about people with the same name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.This|