This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The company is most notable for tandem strollers (branded as "inline"). The company also sell products in other product categories, including car seats, travel systems, travel cots, and feeding accessories. Their products are sold in specialty and premium baby stores in over 40 countries.
phil&teds tandem strollers accommodate two infants through the use of a seat attachment on the front or back of the stroller, enabling both a newborn baby (lying down) and a toddler (sitting up) arrangement, or two toddlers (sitting up).
Phil and Ted were a father and son team who founded the company in 1994 under the name "Phil and Teds" with a manufacturing operation headquartered in their garage in Berhampore. In 1998, phil&teds was purchased by Campbell Gower who became CEO of the company. In 2003, the company transitioned to a high-capacity, outsourced manufacturing model. Currently, the Company has retail presence in over 2000 stores worldwide in over 50 countries. Its main markets today are the UK, Australia, and the United States.
Awards and recognition
In 2015 phil&teds won a Red Dot design award for their ‘verve’ buggy  and has also been nominated for other awards, including recognition from the internationally recognized Kind + Jugend Innovation Award and the American Chamber of Commerce - UPS Success & Innovation Awards.
- "Big push by buggy firm" Archived 2008-08-05 at the Wayback Machine
- "Phil&Ted use design - and outsourcing - to smooth out the bumps"
- "International award win for Wellington buggy business".
- Information about the Kind+Jugend Innovation Award Archived 2009-01-29 at the Wayback Machine
- "Buggy maker, Pumpkin Patch up for trade awards". Stuff.co.nz. NZPA. 23 August 2007. Retrieved 3 November 2011.