Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up philanthropist in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A philanthropist is a person who makes an active effort to promote human welfare; a person who practices philanthropy.
Philanthropist may also refer to:
- The Philanthropist, academic journal
- The Philanthropist (play) by Christopher Hampton (1971)
- The Philanthropist (Cincinnati, Ohio) abolitionist newspaper
- The Philanthropist (TV series), television series
- List of philanthropists
- All pages with a title containing philanthropist
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Philanthropist.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.