Philip Joseph (rugby league)
|Full name||Philip Joseph|
|Born||10 January 1985|
|Position||Prop, Hooker, Loose forward|
As of 8 November 2016
Philip "Phil" Joseph (born 10 January 1985) is a professional rugby league footballer, playing at representative level for Wales, and at club level for Huddersfield, Hull Kingston Rovers, Halifax, Oldham, Swinton and Bradford, as a Prop, Hooker, or Loose forward/Lock.
2012 - 2012 Season
Joseph made his debut in Round 3 (Wigan). He also featured in two consecutive games from Round 4 (Wakefield Trinity) to Round 5 (Warrington). He featured in two consecutive games from Round 9 (Hull) to Round 10 (Leeds). He was injured for Rounds 11-22 and Rounds 4-5 of the Challenge Cup. Joseph played in Round 27 (Catalans Dragons).
He was released at the end of the season.
2013 - 2013 Season
Joseph featured in the Boxing Day friendly against Warrington he started at hooker in the 30-22 loss.
He featured in two consecutive games from Round 1 (London Broncos) to Round 2 (St. Helens). He next appeared in Round 6 (Bradford) and then Round 8 (Wigan). He played in Round 10 (Huddersfield) and Round 12 (Castleford) to Round 17 (Catalans Dragons). Joseph played in Round 19 (Bradford) to Round 21 (Wakefield Trinity). Then again in Round 23 (Hull) to Round 27 (Salford). He also featured in the Challenge Cup against Doncaster, Workington Town and Wigan. He scored against Wakefield Trinity (1 try).
In October 2015, Phil played for Wales in the 2015 European Cup.
In October 2016, Phil played for Wales in the 2017 World Cup qualifiers.
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 108–114. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org
- Bradford give deal to ex-Huddersfield prop Phil Joseph
- Search for "Phil Joseph" AND "Rugby League" at BBC – Sport
- Swinton Lions rugby pro Phil Joseph won't give up the night job in Huddersfield bar 1/2
- Swinton Lions rugby pro Phil Joseph won't give up the night job in Huddersfield bar 2/2