List of Tagalog literary works
(Redirected from Philippine Literature in Filipino)
Notable literary works
- Florante at Laura (Florante and Laura)
- "Banaag at Sikat" (From Early Dawn to Full Light)"
- Magandang Balita Biblia (Good News Bible)
- Ang Banal na Biblia (The Holy Bible)
- Ang Dating Biblia (The Old Bible), 1905
- Timawa (Free Person/Slave) by Agustin Fabian, 1953
- Francisco Balagtas (1788-1862)
- Lualhati Bautista (b. 1945)
- José de la Cruz (1746-1829)
- Agustin Fabian (1901-1976)
- Bienvenido Lumbera (b. 1932)
- Rolando Tinio (1937-1997)
- Jose Bernardino Capino
- Rene O. Villanueva (1954-2007)
- Rodolfo R. Lana
- Abriol, Msgr. Jose C., D.P. (translator) Ang Banal na Biblia, Natatanging Edisyon [The Holy Bible, Special Edition], Jubileo 2000 (Jubilaeum A.D. 2000), language: Tagalog, Msgr. Mario Baltazar, O.P., S.S.L. (nihil obstat), Rufino Cardinal Santos (imprimatur), Jaime Cardinal Sin (re-imprimatur), Paulines Publishing House, 2000, ISBN 971-590-107-7
- ScriptureText.com Ang Dating Biblia, Philippines Bible Society (1905), Tagalog, the Bible is recognized by its other titles: Ang Biblia or Ang Dating Biblia, typed from the Ang Biblia Tagalog, by Richard and Dolores Long, this Bible is now in the public domain.
- Project Gutenberg of the Philippines
- Tagalog-language texts at Project Gutenberg
- 100 Nobelang Tagalog
This literature-related list is incomplete; you can help by .