Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up phthisis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Phthisis may refer to:
- Phthisis (mythology), Classical/Greco-Roman personification of rot, decay and putrefaction
- Phthisis bulbi, shrunken, nonfunctional eye
- Phthisis miliaris, miliary tuberculosis
- Phthisis pulmonalis, tuberculosis, also known as consumption
- Phthisis nervosa, an early term for anorexia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Phthisis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.