From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up physique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Physique may refer to:
- Physical fitness, a general state of health and well-being and, the ability to perform aspects of a sport or occupation
- Physical strength, the ability of an animal or human to exert force on physical objects using muscles
- Physical attractiveness, the degree to which a person's physical traits are considered aesthetically pleasing or beautiful
- Physique 57, New York City based fitness company founded in 2006
- Physique TV, Dubai based television channel dedicated to physical fitness
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Physique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.