Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up physique in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Physique may refer to:
- The natural constitution, or physical structure, of a person (see Somatotype, Anthropometry, Body shape)
- In bodybuilding, the trained muscular structure of a person's body
- Physical fitness, a general state of health and well-being and, the ability to perform aspects of a sport or occupation
- Physical strength, the ability of an animal or human to exert force on physical objects using muscles
- Physical attractiveness, the degree to which a person's physical traits are considered aesthetically pleasing or beautiful
- Physique 57, New York City based fitness company
- Physique TV, Dubai based television channel dedicated to physical fitness
- A laxative, in traditional western European medicine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Physique.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.