From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up piña in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piña is a fiber made from the leaves of a pineapple.
Piña is also a Spanish word for:
Piña may also refer to:
People with the surname Piña:
- Dulce Piña (born 1966), Dominican Republic judoka
- Horacio Piña (born 1945), Mexican baseball player
- John Piña Craven (born 1924), United States Navy officer
- José Jonathan Piña Gutiérrez (born 1989), Mexican football midfielder
- Aarón Piña Mora (1914–2009), Mexican painter
- Mariano Piña Olaya (born 1933), Mexican politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piña.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.