The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for products and services. (April 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
5.1.1 / 10 June 2020
|Available in||40 languages[which?]|
|Type||Screenshot, Image viewer|
PicPick is a Windows program used for creating and editing screenshots. After installation, it resides in the taskbar where all its functions can be accessed via the context menu. It can either be installed or can be run as a portable app.
PicPick is free for private use. Commercial users must purchase a license.
The free version requires manual update and provides no technical support.
Creation of screenshots
The creation of screenshots is possible in two ways:
- Press the Print Screen button to automatically take a screenshot of the desktop or, in conjunction with the Alt key, the current window in PicPick opens.
- Using the taskbar context menu multiple screenshot variations are possible. A scrolling window selection method can be used. This enables, for example, the capture of a full web page to a single screenshot.
In addition to the ability to take a screenshot, PicPick also provides basic editing functions.
Recent versions also allow the sharing of images via Facebook and Twitter, Email, Skype amongst others.
- "PicPick Portable". portableapps.com. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT". ngwin. Retrieved 8 April 2016.
- "PicPick is a professional screen capture tool for Windows".
- "[Windows] Best free screenshot program". dotTech.org. Retrieved 9 April 2016.
- "PicPick". CBS Interactive Inc. Retrieved 9 April 2016.