From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Piccinini is an Italian surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alberto Piccinini (1923 − 1972 in Rome), Italian professional football player.
- Alessandro Piccinini (1566 – ca. 1638), Italian lutenist and composer.
- Amelia Piccinini (1917 – 1979), Italian athlete.
- Eduardo Piccinini (1968), Brazilian butterfly swimmer.
- Francesca Piccinini (1979), Italian volleyball player.
- Gaetano Piccinini (1904 – 1972), Italian priest of the Don Orione Congregation.
- Gualtiero Piccinini (1970), Italian and American philosopher.
- Marco Piccinini (1952), Monegasque personality, businessman and politician.
- Marina Piccinini (1968), Italian American virtuoso flautist.
- Patricia Piccinini (1965), Australian artist.
|This page lists people with the surname Piccinini. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|