Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up picker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Picker may refer to:
- Picker (surname), including a list of people so named
- A farmworker at harvest time
- Picker, a slang word for a player of a string instrument such as a guitar or banjo
- A common job title for order picking in a warehouse
- A person who finds valuable items in other people's junk, as featured in the TV show American Pickers
- All pages with titles beginning with Picker
- All pages with titles containing Picker
- Pick (disambiguation)
- Piquer (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.