Jump to navigation Jump to search
Picket may refer to:
- A type of snow protection used by climbers as an anchor
- Picket fence
- Screw picket, a tethering device
- Picket line, to tether horses
- Picket (military), a small temporary military post closer to the enemy than the main formation
- Radar picket, a variation of the above.
- Picket boat, a small military boat
- Picket (punishment), a 16th and 17th century military punishment
- Picket a fairy chess piece,
- Picket Pool, a micro betting pool
- Picketing, a form of protest
- The Flying Pickets, a British a cappella vocal group
- Picquet (disambiguation), an alternative spelling for picket but usually only in an historical context
- Piquet (disambiguation), like picquet another alternative spelling now usually reserved for the game
- Pickett (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.