(Redirected from Picket (disambiguation))
Picket may refer to:
- A type of snow protection used by climbers as an anchor
- Picket fence
- Screw picket, a tethering device
- Picket line, to tether horses
- Picket (military), a small temporary military post closer to the enemy than the main formation
- Radar picket, a variation of the above.
- Picket boat, a small military boat
- Picket (punishment), a 16th and 17th century military punishment
- Picket a fairy chess piece,
- Picket Pool, a micro betting pool
- Picketing, a form of protest
- The Flying Pickets, a British a cappella vocal group
- Picquet (disambiguation), an alternative spelling for picket but usually only in an historical context
- Piquet (disambiguation), like picquet another alternative spelling now usually reserved for the game
- Pickett (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picket.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.