Jump to navigation Jump to search
A pier is a raised walkway over water, supported by widely spread piles or pillars.
Pier may also refer to:
People with the name
- Pier (given name)
- Ford Pier (born 1970), Canadian singer-songwriter
- Harriet Hamilton Pier (April 26, 1872 - before 1945), American lawyer
- Pier (architecture), an upright support used in buildings or set between two spans of a bridge
- PIER (Physicians' Information and Education Resource), a decision-support tool introduced by American College of Physicians–American Society of Internal Medicine in the Annals of Internal Medicine (2 April 2002)
- Percutaneous intentional extraluminal revascularization, a procedure in interventional radiology
- Progress in Electromagnetics Research, a peer-reviewed open access scientific journal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.