Pierce H. Cahill (January 9, 1869 – January 26, 1935) was a member of the South Dakota Senate from 1901 to 1904.
Cahill was born in in Beetown, Wisconsin. He moved with his parents to Green Lake, Wisconsin, where he was educated. In 1889, Cahill moved to South Dakota, where he became a farmer and livestock dealer. He lived in Albee in Grant County, South Dakota. He was a Republican. He died of internal injuries at the hospital in Milbank after a car-train accident at Albee.
- "Cahill, Pierce". Political Graveyard. Retrieved 2013-11-23.
- South Dakota Blue Book, 1903, Biographical Sketch of Pierce Cahill, p. 219.
- South Dakota Legislature-Historical Listing-Legislator Information-Pierce Cahill
- "A Brief Sketch of the Lives of the Members of Both Houses: 31st District". Argus-Leader. December 29, 1900. p. 10. Retrieved July 27, 2017 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Former Legislator Dies of Injuries". Argus-Leader. January 28, 1935. p. 1.
|This South Dakota politician-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|