Allen in the 2012 preseason.
|No. 95, 96|
|Date of birth:||November 18, 1987|
|Place of birth:||Denver, Colorado|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||265 lb (120 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
He played college football at Nebraska. While playing at Nebraska, Allen was selected as a first-team All-Big 12 player and was the captain of the 2010 Nebraska Cornhuskers football team. He was also on the watch lists for the Lombardi Award and the Ted Hendricks Award.
Allen was signed by the Seahawks as an undrafted free agent following the end of the NFL lockout on July 26, 2011. He was injured/released on September 3, 2011 and then re-signed to Seattle Seahawks practice squad on November 9, 2011.
Allen played for the Seahawks throughout the 2012 preseason. He was waived on August 31, 2012 as part of the final cuts to the 53-man roster. He was not among the seven players signed to the Seahawks' practice squad.
- Legwold, Jeff (February 28, 2011). "Thomas Jefferson graduate Pierre Allen eager to play anywhere NFL wants him to play". Denver Post. Retrieved 2011-08-14.
- "Pierre Allen". University of Nebraska.
- Jon Nyatawa (July 29, 2010). "Allen prepared to fill gaping holes". Omaha World-Herald.
- Spencer Schubert (September 8, 2009). "With Turner Out, Allen Ascends to Starting Role". Nebraska State Paper.
- "Seattle Seahawks Transactions". NFL.com. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
- Butler, Portis part of Seahawks cut to 53, http://www.king5.com/sports/seahawks/Seahawks-cut-to-53-168231126.html
|This biographical article relating to an American football defensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|