||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Also known as||Baz|
May 5, 1956 |
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Pierre "Baz" Bazinet (born May 5, 1956 in Montreal, Quebec) is a Canadian record producer. Over the course of his career, he has produced many popular Canadian albums from a variety of artists, including Les Frères à Cheval, Madame, Robert Charlebois, Jean Leloup, Celine Dion, Boulevard, Luba, Paradox, Bruno Pelletier, Sass Jordan, Haze & Shuffle, Stereomovers, and Michel Lemieux.
Twice he was the recipient of the Félix Award for Producer of the Year: in 1986, for Luba's Between The Earth & Sky, and once again in 1988 for Sass Jordan's Tell Somebody, in addition to having been nominated several times.
Bazinet produced or co-produced the following albums:
- Luba - Between The Earth & Sky (1986)
- Céline Dion - Incognito (1987)
- Boulevard - BLVD (1988)
- Sass Jordan - Tell Somebody (1988)
- Paradox - Paradox (1989)
- Haze & Shuffle - Get Your Haze (1993)
- Stereomovers - Stereomovers (2006)
- Emery Street "Co-produced No Regrets no Apologies"
- Beaulne, Jean (2004-03-01). René Angélil: the making of Céline Dion : the unauthorized biography. Dundurn Press Ltd. pp. 209–. ISBN 978-1-55002-489-0. Retrieved 24 May 2011.
- "Luba: Between the Earth". Retrieved 2011-01-24.
|This article on a record producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|