From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pierrot (song))
Pierrot is a stock character in pantomime.
- Pierrot Grenade, a Caribbean carnival character
Pierrot may also refer to:
- Pierrot, a poem by Langston Hughes
- Pierrot, poem by Sara Teasdale
- "Pierrot", a short story by Guy de Maupassant
Film and TV
- Pierrot (company), an anime production studio
- Pierrot le fou, a 1965 French film by Jean-Luc Godard starring Jean-Paul Belmondo and Anna Karina
- Pierrot's Troupe, a theatre group in New Delhi, India.
- "Pierrot", song by Luiz Bonfá and Maria Toledo, composed by Luiz Bonfá / Maria Toledo, included in Braziliana (album) 1965
- "Pierrot", jazz piece for piano and guitar by John Lewis (pianist) 1957
- "Pierrot", New Age piece by Steve Hackett in Momentum (Steve Hackett album) 1988
- "Pierrot" (ja), hit single by Toshihiko Tahara 1983
- "Pierrot" (Aya Kamiki song)
- "Pierrot", song by Thijs Van Leer 1987
- "Pierrot", song by Tito Rodríguez, written by Tony Fargo 1969
- "Pierrot", Tony Kinsey Quartet Le Sage 1955
- "Pierrot", song by Poulenc
- "Pierrot", song by Gardner Read
- "Pierrot", work for clarinet Thea Musgrave
- "Pierrot", for guitar quartet by Ernesto Nazareth (1863-1934)
- "Pierrot", song for voice & piano, L. 15 Claude Debussy 1881
- "Pierrot", song composed by Charles Tomlinson Griffes to poem by Sara Teasdale, sung 1912
- Pierrot Lunaire, Arnold Schoenberg's melodrama setting of twenty-one poems from Albert Giraud's cycle of the same name.
- "Pierrot Dandy", song by Joseph Marx (1882-1964)
- a nickname of the French name Pierre
- Pierrot troupe or Pierrot show, British variety shows popular from the 1920s to the 1940s.
- George Pierrot (1898-1980), television host WXYZ-TV of the World Adventure Series at the Detroit Institute of Arts
- George Arnold (poet) (1834-1865), American journalist and poet who went by this name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pierrot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.