Piet may refer to:
- Piet (given name), a common name in the Netherlands and South Africa
- Henri Piet (1888–1915), French lightweight boxer
- Tony Piet (1906–1981), American Major League Baseball player
- Piet (programming language)
- Piet (horse), American thoroughbred racehorse
- Purushottam Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rourkela, Orissa, India
- Priydarshini Institute of Engineering and Technology, Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.