Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up piezo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Piezo", derived from the Greek piezein, which means to squeeze or press, is a prefix used in:
- Micro Piezo print head technology
- Piezo Audio Amplifier
- Piezo ignition
- Piezoelectric pickups for guitars and other musical instruments
- Piezoelectric sensor
- Piezoelectric speakers, loudspeakers
- Piezoresistive effect
- All pages beginning with Piezo
- All pages with a title containing Piezo
- Pez (disambiguation)
- Pie (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piezo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.