From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up piezo- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
"Piezo", derived from the Greek piezein, which means to squeeze or press, is a prefix used in:
- Piezoresistive effect
- Piezo ignition
- Piezoelectric sensor
- Piezoelectric loudspeakers
- Piezo Audio Amplifier
- Micro Piezo print head technology
- Piezoelectric pickups for guitars and other musical instruments
- All pages beginning with "Piezo"
- All pages with a title containing Piezo
- Pez (disambiguation)
- Pie (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piezo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.