Pig in a poke (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A pig in a poke may refer to:
- Pig in a poke, an idiomatic phrase
- Pig in a Poke, a recipe where potatoes are mixed with sausage, sometimes the sausage is stuffed inside the potato, which is then cooked.
- Pig in a Poke, a fictional game show seen in the film National Lampoon's European Vacation.
- A Pig in A Poke, an episode of the TV series The Worst Witch
- A Pig in A Poke, a 1971 novel by Yuri Koval
- A Pig in a Poke, a 2009 French movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pig in a poke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.