Pig iron (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pig iron can refer to:
- Pig iron, an intermediate form of iron produced from iron ore and is subsequently worked into steel or wrought iron
- Pig Iron - The Album by Anti-Nowhere League
- Pig Iron Theatre Company, a theater group located in Philadelphia, PA
- Robert Menzies, an Australian Prime Minister in the 1930s who was known, disparagingly, as "Pig Iron Bob"
- Peter Porkchops, a character from the DC Comics series Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew, also known as Pig Iron
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pig iron.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.