From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pigskin may refer to:
- Leather made from a pig's skin
- A common nickname for american football, whether the sport or the ball itself
- Pork rinds
- Pigskin 621 A.D., an arcade game also released for the Sega Genesis
- Pigskin, a song by rap rock band Hollywood Undead
- Pigskin, a Splicer model in the video game BioShock
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pigskin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.