Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pigskin may refer to:
- Leather made from a pig's skin
- A nickname for the sport of American football
- A colloquialism for a saddle, particularly for sports such as racing or hunting
- Pork rinds
- Pigskin (video game), a 1979 American football game for the TRS-80
- Pigskin 621 A.D., an arcade game also released for the Sega Genesis
- "Pigskin", a song by Hollywood Undead from Notes from the Underground
- Pigskin, a Splicer model in the BioShock video game series
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pigskin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.