This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Henri Vähäkainu (born March 9, 1987), better known by his stage name Pikku G and briefly Gee, is a Finnish rapper from Nurmijärvi. His stage name "Pikku G" refers to his small size (= "pikku") and to "Genetic", his old breakdance name.
Vähäkainu is from a pentecostalist family, but he is not a pentecostalist. He ran for a place in the Finnish Parliament in the 2007 elections from the list of Finnish Centre party. He supported Finnish prime minister Matti Vanhanen in 2006 Finnish presidential election.
Vähäkainu was investigated due to his alleged involvement of arranging a meeting between a cocaine dealer and potential customers in October 2009, while still on probation. A text message sent by him to the dealer was presented as an evidence in court. He denied any such involvement.
On March 30, 2010 Vähäkainu was convicted of distributing ten grams of cocaine and sentenced to pay 80 day-fines.
- Räjähdysvaara (2003)
- Räjähdysvaara XXL (2003)
- Suora lähetys (2004)
- "Shala La La" (2003)
- "Romeo ja Julia" (2003)
- "Me ollaan nuoriso" (2003)
- "Kylki kyljessä" (2004)
- "Valta lapsille" (2004)
- "Stara" (2004)
- "Mr. Coolness" (featuring Roni) (2008)
- "Mestari on takas" (2008)
- "Solmussa" (featuring Behm) (2017)
- "Pikku G sai tuomion törkeästä rattijuopumuksesta" (in Finnish). Helsingin Sanomat. September 10, 2009. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
- "Tekstiviestissä lukenut "10 rock" vei Pikku G:n oikeuteen" (in Finnish). Helsingin Sanomat. March 9, 2010. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
- "Kokaiinin levittäminen toi Pikku G:lle sakot" (in Finnish). Helsingin Sanomat. March 30, 2010. Retrieved March 30, 2010.
|This article about a Finnish musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to hip hop music is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|