From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pilatus may refer to:
- Pontius Pilate (Latin: Pontius Pilatus), Roman governor of Judea
- Leontius Pilatus (died 1366), Greek Calabrian scholar
- Pilatus (mountain) (2128m a.s.l.), next to Lucerne in Switzerland
- Pilatus (detector), an X-ray area detector developed at the Swiss Light Source
- Pilatus (play), a 1917 play by Kaj Munk manufacturer
- Pilatus Aircraft, a Swiss aircraft manufacturer
- Radio Pilatus, a private radio station of Central Switzerland
- Rob Pilatus (1965-1998), artist and member of group Milli Vanilli
- All pages beginning with "Pilatus"
- Pilat (disambiguation)
- Pilate (disambiguation)
- Pilates, physical fitness system
- Pilati (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pilatus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.