From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pill or The Pill may refer to:
- Pill (pharmacy), referring to anything small and round for a specific dose of medicine
- "The Pill", a general nickname for the combined oral contraceptive pill
- Pill, Tyrol, a municipality in Austria
- Pill, Somerset, a village in the United Kingdom
- Pill, a colloquial abbreviation of Pillgwenlly, electoral ward in the city of Newport, South Wales
- "The Pill" (song), a 1975 song by Loretta Lynn
- "The Pill", a 1965 song by The Brothers-in-Law on their 1965 album "Oh, Oh, Canada"
- The Pill (film), a 2011 film
- "The Pill", a 1999 episode of That '70s Show TV series
- "Pills", a song by Bo Diddley
- Alison Pill (born 1985), Canadian actress
- Brett Pill (born 1984), American Major League Baseball player
- Cathy Pill (born 1981), Belgian fashion designer
- Malcolm Pill (born 1938), former Lord Justice of Appeal of the Court of Appeal of England and Wales
- Pill (rapper) (born 1986), American rapper
- Pill (textile), a small ball of fuzz on cloth, or the creation of such fuzz balls
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.