Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pillsbury in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pillsbury may refer to:
- Pillsbury Company, a brand name used by Minneapolis-based General Mills, with The J.M. Smucker Co. as licensee for baking products.
- Pillsbury Chemical and Oil, a defunct specialty chemical manufacturer
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, an international law firm
- Pillsbury, Minnesota, an unincorporated community
- Pillsbury, North Dakota, a city
- Lake Pillsbury, an artificial lake in the Mendocino National Forest of Lake County, California
- Pillsbury Formation, a geologic formation in Kansas
- Pillsbury Lake, located northwest of Sled Harbor, New York
- Pillsbury Point State Park, a state park located in Arnolds Park, Iowa
- Pillsbury Shale, a geologic formation in Kansas
- Pillsbury State Forest, a state forest located in Cass County, Minnesota
- Pillsbury State Park, a state park located mainly in Washington and partially in Goshen, New Hampshire
- Pillsbury (surname), including a list of people with the name
- USS Pillsbury, two ships of the United States Navy
- Pilsbury, a hamlet in the English county of Derbyshire
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pillsbury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.