Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Pima or pima in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pima or PIMA may refer to:
- Pima, Arizona, a town in Graham County
- Pima County, Arizona
- Pima Canyon, in the Santa Catalina Mountains
- Pima, Burkina Faso, a village
- Pima Villages, historical villages of the Pima people
- Pima (moth), a snout moth genus of tribe Phycitini
- Pima cotton
- Pima people, a group of Native Americans in Arizona (U.S.) and Sonora (Mexico)
- Pacific Islands Museums Association
- Performance and Interactive Media Arts, graduate program at Brooklyn College, CUNY
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pima.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.