From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pinchbeck may refer to:
- Christopher Pinchbeck (c.1670 – 1732), English watchmaker who developed an eponymous alloy; or his son also named Christopher (1710–1783)
- Daniel Pinchbeck, American author
- Ivy Pinchbeck, economic historian
- William Pinchbeck, American pioneer
- Pinchbeck (alloy), an alloy made of copper and zinc
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinchbeck.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.