Pinckney may refer to:
- Pinckney, Michigan, a US village
- Pinckney, Missouri, an unincorporated community
- Pinckney, New York, a US town
- Pinckney State Recreation Area, a protected area in Michigan
- USS Pinckney (DDG-91), a US Navy destroyer
People with the surname Pinckney:
- Castle Pinckney, a US fortification in South Carolina
- Pinckney's Treaty (1795–1796), between Spain and the US
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinckney.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.