From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pinna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pinna can refer to:
- Pinna (anatomy), the outer part of the ear - also referred to as the auricle
- Pinna (bivalve), a genus of bivalve molluscs also known as "pen shells"
- In botany the pinnae are the divisions of a compound leaf or frond; Pinnation#Plants or Frond#Pinnate fronds
- A part (cusp) of a crown (pinnae)
- Christophe Pinna (born 1968), a French martial artist
- Giovanni Pinna, a paleontologist and describer of the Triassic reptile Drepanosaurus
- Mattheus Pinna da Encarnaçao (1687-1764), Brazilian theologian
- Nicola Pinna (born 1974), an Italian chemist
- Paola Pinna (born 1971), Italian politician
- Salvatore Pinna (born 1975), Italian soccer player
- Sandrine Pinna (born 1987, as 張榕容 (Chang Jung-jung aka Zhāng Róngróng)), Taiwanese actress
- USS Pinna (SS-178), a Porpoise-class U.S. Navy submarine
- De Pinna (1885-1969), U.S. clothes company
- Pinna Island, a fictional location in Super Mario Sunshine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.