Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up pinna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pinna may refer to:
- Pinna (anatomy), the outer part of the ear - also referred to as the auricle
- Pinna (bivalve), a genus of bivalve molluscs also known as "pen shells"
- Pinna (botany), a primary segment of a compound leaf
People with the surname
- Christophe Pinna (born 1968), French martial artist
- Giovanni Pinna, a paleontologist and describer of the Triassic reptile Drepanosaurus
- Mattheus Pinna da Encarnaçao (1687–1764), Brazilian theologian
- Nicola Pinna (born 1974), Italian chemist
- Paola Pinna (born 1974), Italian politician
- Salvatore Pinna (born 1975), Italian soccer player
- Sandrine Pinna (born 1987), as 張榕容 (Chang Jung-jung aka Zhāng Róngróng)), Taiwanese actress
People with the given name
- Pinna Nesbit (1896–1950), Canadian silent film actress
- USS Pinna (SS-178), a Porpoise-class U.S. Navy submarine
- De Pinna (1885–1969), U.S. clothes company
- Pinna Island, a fictional location in Super Mario Sunshine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.