From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pinna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pinna can refer to:
- Pinna (anatomy), the outer part of the ear - also referred to as the auricle
- Pinna (genus), a genus of bivalve molluscs also known as "pen shells"
- In botany the pinnae are the divisions of a compound frond, analogous to the leaflets of a compound leaf
- A part (cusp) of a crown (pinnae)
- Christophe Pinna, a French martial artist
- Giovanni Pinna, a paleontologist and describer of the Triassic reptile Drepanosaurus
- Rosh Pinna, a settlement in Israel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.