|Born||March 29, 1962|
|Alma mater||Mount Vernon College|
London School of Economics
Philippa "Pippa" Malmgren is a technology entrepreneur and economist. She served as Special Assistant to the President of the United States, George W Bush, for Economic Policy on the National Economic Council and is a former member of the U.S. President's Working Group on Financial Markets and The President’s Working Group on Corporate Governance. She obtained her PhD from the London School of Economics in 1991 and was the Commencement Speaker at LSE in 2013 and 2016.
According to Erik Townsend's website MacroVoices.com Ms. Malmgren is, "... a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House, The Institute for International Strategic Security and the Royal Geographical Society." She is a Senior Partner to The Monaco Foundry and Avonhurst and a Senior Associate Fellow of RUSI.
Dr. Malmgren is the author of Geopolitics for Investors, Signals: How Everyday Signs Help Us Navigate the World’s Turbulent Economy, The Leadership Lab (winner of the 2019 Business Book of the Year Award) and The Infinite Leader (winner of the 2021 International Press Award for Best Book on Leadership).
- Signals: How Everyday Signs Can Help Us Navigate the World's Turbulent Economy (2016 Weidenfeld & Nicolson ISBN 978-1474603508
- Geopolitics for Investors (2015) CFA Institute Research Foundation ISBN 978-1934667835
- Signals: The Breakdown of the Social Contract and the Rise of Geopolitics (2014) Grosvenor House Publishing Limited ISBN 978 1781487402
- Ronayne, Michael. "Dr. Harald Malmgren, Dr. Pippa Malmgren: Post-Election Special". Macrovoices.com. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "LSE Connect". Lse.ac.uk. Retrieved 2 October 2018.