This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Born||March 29, 1962|
|Alma mater||Mount Vernon College|
London School of Economics
Philippa "Pippa" Malmgren is an American policy analyst. She served as Special Assistant to the President of the United States, George W Bush, for Economic Policy on the National Economic Council and is a former member of the U.S. President's Working Group on Financial Markets. She is the founder of the DRPM Group and co-founder of H Robotics. She obtained her PhD from the London School of Economics in 1991 where she was invited to speak at the Summer Commencement in 2013.
According to Erik Townsend's website MacroVoices.com Ms. Malmgren is, "... a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, Chatham House, The Institute for International Strategic Security and the Royal Geographical Society."
- Signals: How Everyday Signs Can Help Us Navigate the World's Turbulent Economy (2016 Weidenfeld & Nicolson ISBN 978-1474603508
- Geopolitics for Investors (2015) CFA Institute Research Foundation ISBN 978-1934667835
- Signals: The Breakdown of the Social Contract and the Rise of Geopolitics (2014) Grosvenor House Publishing Limited ISBN 978 1781487402
- Ronayne, Michael. "Dr. Harald Malmgren, Dr. Pippa Malmgren: Post-Election Special". Macrovoices.com. Retrieved 2017-05-25.
- "LSE Connect". Lse.ac.uk. Retrieved 2 October 2018.