Pirro may refer to:
An Albanian given name; derived from Greek "Pyrrhos" (Latinized as "Pyrrhus") (flame-coloured, red-haired).
- Pirro Çako, Albanian artist
As an Italian name, it is derived either from the aforementioned Greek name or from a variant of the name "Pierro" (from Peter).
Pirro or DiPirro originates from the name "di Pirro" or "DiPirro" meaning "of Pirro" or "family of Pirro".
Pirro comes from the historical figure of Pyrrhus of Epirus (319/318 BC – 272 BC).
The Pirro family originated in ancient Greece and "Great Greece" or Magna Graecia, the name of the coastal areas of Southern Italy on the Tarentine Gulf that were extensively colonized by Greek settlers.
- André Pirro (1869–1943), French musicologist and organist
- Emanuele Pirro, Italian race-car driver
- Jean Pirro, French linguist, inventor of the a posteriori universal language "Universalglot", published in 1868
- Jeanine Pirro, American politician and attorney
- Michele Pirro, Italian motorcycle racer
- Ugo Pirro, Italian actor
- Pirro Ligorio, Italian artist
Pirro people, commonly called Yine people, an indigenous tribe in the Peruvian Amazon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pirro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.