From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up piss, pissed, or pisses in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Piss(es), pissed, pissing or piss off may refer to:
- Urine, a sterile, liquid by-product of the body that is secreted by the kidneys and excreted through the urethra
- Urination, the ejection of urine to the outside of the body
- Angry, or pissed off—considered mildly vulgar
- Piss off, a phrasal verb of piss meaning "go away".
- Drunk, pissed, adj. British and Commonwealth slang, common usage but also mildly vulgar
- An alcoholic beverage of poor or inferior quality, informally
- PISS and PISS Weak, two Australian beers manufactured in the 1990s by the Pi55 Beer Company in Richmond, VIC. (The names - in order - are a play on the above term and slang for something of poor quality.)
- Piss (album), a 1993 album by Slank
- "Piss", a song by Pantera from the album Vulgar Display of Power
- "Piss", a song by Ministry from the album Animositisomina
- Pissed (album), a 1994 album by Dangerous Toys
- Pissed (2000 film), a film featuring Wendie Jo Sperber
- Pissed (2005 film), a film featuring Marco Khan
- Pin Index Safety System (PISS), a type of safety system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Piss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.