From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pistachio in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pistachio is a culinary nut and the tree that bears it.
Pistachio may also refer to:
- The color named Pistachio, a pale green similar to the color of the nut's interior meat
- The L4 microkernel family, a computer operating system component
- Pishtaco, a South American bogeyman
- The Pishtacos, a Peruvian gang
- Mitsubishi Pistachio, a three-door sedan introduced by Mitsubishi Motors in December 1999
- Yaz Pistachio, a character in Bloom County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pistachio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.