From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pistol Pete (mascot))
Pistol Pete may refer to:
- Frank Eaton
- Pete Maravich (1947–1988), American basketball player
- Pete Reiser, American baseball player
- Pete Sampras, American tennis player
- Pete Smith, British curler
- Pete Loncarevich, Bicycle Motocross (BMX) racer
- Peter Rollack, the leader of a Bronx-based street organization known as Sex Money Murda.
- Pete (Disney), a Disney character, and nemesis of Mickey Mouse. Once known by the alias 'Pistol Pete'.
- Goof Troop#Pete's family, a Disney character in the animated television series Goof Troop and the daughter of Pete
- Type 92 10 cm Cannon, a land based Japanese field gun on the Battle of Guadalcanal
- Pistol Pete (Cooper City High School), the mascot for Cooper City High School in Cooper City, Florida athletics
- Pistol Pete (Oklahoma State University), the mascot for Oklahoma State University–Stillwater athletics
- Pistol Pete (New Mexico State University), the mascot for New Mexico State University athletics
- Pistol Pete (University of Wyoming), the mascot for University of Wyoming athletics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pistol Pete.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.