|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (September 2015)|
Pixel Twist is a puzzle video game created by BOBBLEBROOK and published by Noodlecake Studios for the Android. In the game, players rotate a field of different colored blocks until the blocks are aligned such that they form a picture. The game is similar to the Flash game Coign of Vantage.
Android Magazine rated the game 4/5: "It isn't a long game by any stretch of the mind, but Pixel Twist is defi nitely a fun time-waster you should take a look at next time you hit the store."
- Noddlecake Studios. "Noddlecake Games". Retrieved Jan 15, 2013.
Pixel Twist by BOBBLEBROOK
- Hill, Jeremy (Nov 8, 2012). "Pixel Twist brings rotating puzzles to Android". TechnologyTell. GadgeTell. Retrieved Jan 15, 2013.
- Ferrendelli, Charles (Nov 14, 2012). "‘Pixel Twist’ Out Now On Android". Indie Game Magazine. Retrieved Jan 15, 2013.
- "Pixel Twist". Android Magazine UK. Imagine Publishing (20): 81.
- Noodlecake.com, the publisher's website
|This puzzle video game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|