From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pizzetti may refer to:
- Paolo Pizzetti (1860—1918), Italian geodesist, astronomer, geophysicist and mathematician
- Ildebrando Pizzetti (1880–1968), Italian composer
- Angelo Pizzetti (born 1963), Italian football player
- Samuel Pizzetti (born 1986), Italian swimmer
- Pizzetti (crater), a Moon crater named after Paolo Pizzetti
- A greek snack
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pizzetti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.