Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Plack or plack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plack may refer to:
- Plack (coin), an ancient Scottish coin
- Plack (software), a set of tools for running Perl-based Web applications and frameworks
People with the surname
- Adam Plack, Australian musician, composer and producer
- All pages beginning with Plack
- All pages with a title containing Plack
- Plackart, medieval armor
- Plac (disambiguation)
- Placard, notice/poster/sign
- Plaque (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.