Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Plack or plack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Plack may refer to:
- Plack (coin), an ancient Scottish coin
- Plack (software), a set of tools for running Perl-based Web applications and frameworks
People with the surname
- Adam Plack, Australian musician, composer and producer
- All pages beginning with "Plack"
- All pages with a title containing Plack
- Plackart, medieval armor
- Plac (disambiguation)
- Placard, notice/poster/sign
- Plaque (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.