From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up plain in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A plain is a geographical feature.
Plain may also refer to:
- Plain, Texas, a community in United States
- Plain, Wisconsin, village in United States
- Plain, Washington, a small community in the United States
- Plain City (disambiguation), several places
- Plain Township (disambiguation), several places
- Plains (disambiguation), includes The Plains
- The Plain (disambiguation)
- Plain people
- All pages beginning with "Plain"
- Plaine (disambiguation)
- Plane (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Plain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.