From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Planalto (Portuguese for "plateau") may refer to:
- Palácio do Planalto, Brasília, the official seat of the President of Brazil
- The staff and offices of the executive branch of the Brazilian Government, by metonymy
- Brazilian Highlands (Planalto Brasileiro), a region covering most of the eastern, southern, and central portions of Brazil
- Planalto, Bahia
- Planalto, Paraná
- Planalto, Rio Grande do Sul
- Planalto, São Paulo
- CAP-1 Planalto, a Brazilian trainer aircraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planalto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.