Jump to navigation Jump to search
Planalto (Portuguese for "plateau") may refer to:
- Palácio do Planalto, Brasília, the official seat of the President of Brazil
- The staff and offices of the executive branch of the Brazilian Government, by metonymy
- Brazilian Highlands (Planalto Brasileiro), a region covering most of the eastern, southern, and central portions of Brazil
- Planalto, Bahia
- Planalto, Paraná
- Planalto, Rio Grande do Sul
- Planalto, São Paulo
- CAP-1 Planalto, a Brazilian trainer aircraft
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Planalto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.